The Inspired Element 24″ street bike offers excellent value for money for new riders to the sport but also the performance and quality that even the most experience riders can benefit from. Based on the market leading Inspired Fourplay frame that featured in the now legendary Inspired Bicycles April 2009 video by team rider Danny MacAskill, this bike is the perfect introduction to the new and exciting world of street mountain biking.
The geometry of the Element gives riders of all experience levels and cycling backgrounds to progress their riding ability and broaden their bike handling skills. As a first bike to learn the basics, a more focussed and finely tuned bike to help you perfect a new riding style or just a great all-round bike to have fun with, the Element can cope with it all. The combination of short chainstays and compact front triangle mean you get a bike that both bunnyhops and spins very well and also offers a stable feel for manuals. Up front, the 73 degree steering angle and short off-set forks help with the more advanced front wheel based skills.
The Inspired Element frame is made from high quality 7005 aluminium and features a build quality normally associated with frames at a much higher price range. To ensure excellent strength and stiffness at the main contact areas, the headtube features external reinforcing as well as top and downtube gussets, while the bottom bracket/chainstay area is constructed from a single forged and CNC machined component. To help the robust construction of the frame an increased wall thickness is used on the more vulnerable areas of the bike.
We believe that a bike with excellent value for money should still offer excellent performance for all levels of rider, the Element is the perfect example of this philosophy with a carefully selected component group from some of the world’s leading component brands. The steering section of the bike consists of an exclusive Inspired aluminium rigid fork, Truvativ Hussefelt riser handlebars and a Trialtech stem. Drivetrain components include Truvativ Hussefelt trials crankset, Trialtech platform pedals and exclusive design chain tensioner. Avid SD7 levers, cable disc brake and rear v-brake make up a simple yet highly effective brake system. For the wheels the Element features a pair of Inspired double wall rims built with super-smooth Trialtech sealed bearing hubs front and rear.
Available in Gloss Yellow or Gloss Grey colour schemes.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Inspired Element (Gloss Yellow or Gloss Grey)
- Forks: Inspired Element
- Front hub: Trialtech Disc, 32h, Black
- Rear hub: Trialtech Non-Disc, 32h, Black
- Chain tensioner: Trialtech Sport, Black
- Front rim: Inspired Element, 24", Black
- Rear rim: Inspired Element, 24", Black
- Spokes: Stainless PG
- Rim tape: Kenda
- Inner tube (front): Kenda
- Inner tube (rear): Kenda
- Front tyre: Kenda K-Rad 24 x 2.3"
- Rear tyre: Kenda K-Rad 24 x 2.3"
- Front brake: Avid SD7 Lever, Avid BB5 Caliper, 185mm Disc
- Rear brake: Avid SD7 Lever, Avid SD5 V-Brake
- Cranks: Truvativ Hussefelt, 175mm, Black
- Front Sprocket: Truvativ 22T
- Chain: KMC Z610
- Freewheel: Trialtech Sport 16T, 72 engagement
- Pedals: Trialtech Race Platform, Black
- Bottom bracket: Truvativ Howitzer
- Bashring: Truvativ Trials
- Saddle: Inspired Integrated, Black
- Seatpost: Inspired Integrated
- Seat Clamp: Inspired
- Headset: Trialtech, 1-1/8", Black
- Stem: Trialtech Race, welded, 90mm x 25˚, Black
- Grips: Trialtech Race Rubber, Black
- Handlebars: Truvativ Hussefelt, Black
- Wheelbase: 1020mm
- Chainstay: 385mm
- BB Height: +20mm
- Head Angle: 73˚
- 11.64kg (including pedals)