For 2012/2013, the Inspired Fourplay Team has received subtle geometry changes, updated graphics and an improved component spec to ensure that it maintains it's position as the 24” bike that is leading the way for street riders around the world. As more and more riders discover the benefits of riding a versatile 24" bike, the Fourplay is allowing them to push the level of riding everytime they get on their bike.
Shorter chainstays, increased bottom bracket height, shorter stem and reduced fork rake further improve the manoeuvrability and responsive handling the Fourplay is famous for. In order to maintain the comfortable and well balance riding position of previous Fourplay models, the top tube length has been adjusted to compliment the steering and rear end geometry upgrades, meaning your contact points with the bike (pedals and handlebar grips) are in exactly the same position relative to each other as before.
The front of the frame features an externally butted and tapered headtube, with strength improved further by using external top and downtube gussets.
To increase strength, stiffness and tyre clearance the Fourplay uses a one-piece bottom bracket and chainstay yoke. Excess material has been removed from this area to help reduce the weight while maintaining the associated performance benefits.
The rear of the frame features exclusive-design seat and chainstay tubing that improve both crank and heel clearance, while on the left side of the frame a CNC machined disc mount combines with an additional gusset and bracing tube. The compact CNC machined dropouts and neat CNC gear hanger maintain the clean and stylish look of the frame, while improved weld angles and contact area help to maximise strength.
Using components from some of the world’s leading manufacturers results in a bike that is capable of performing at the very highest level of street riding. Steering is handled by custom, colour matched, Inspired Team forks, Trialtech 3D forged stem, Inspired 7075 riser handlebars and lock-on grips. Drivetrain components are custom Truvativ Holzfeller trials crankset, super grippy Inspired Team platform pedals, KMC chain and an exclusive Trialtech chain tensioner. Custom Hope disc brakes front and rear offer excellent braking power in all weather conditions and improved control, helping riders to develop a smoother and more stylish style. The wheels are 100% handbuilt in the UK using Sapim Race double butted spokes, Inspired drilled rims and Hope hubs front and rear.
Available in Gloss Lime Green or Gloss Royal Blue colour schemes.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Inspired Fourplay (Gloss Royal Blue or Gloss Lime Green)
- Forks: Inspired Team, Royal Blue (Royal Blue frame), Lime Green (Lime Green frame)
- Front hub: Hope Pro 2 EVO with Hope QR, 32h, Black
- Rear hub: Hope Pro 2 Trials EVO, 32h, Black
- Cassette Lockring: Trialtech
- Chain tensioner: Trialtech Sport, Black
- Front rim: Inspired Team, 24", drilled, White
- Rear rim: Inspired Team, 24", drilled, White
- Spokes: Sapim Race DB
- Rim tape: Trialtech, Black
- Inner tube (front): Maxxis
- Inner tube (rear): Maxxis
- Front tyre: Maxxis Holy Roller 24 x 2.4"
- Rear tyre: Maxxis Holy Roller 24 x 2.4"
- Front brake: Hope Inspired Tech 2 EVO-Trial 180mm Disc (custom made)
- Rear brake: Hope Inspired Tech 2 EVO-Trial 180mm Disc (custom made)
- Cranks: Truvativ Holzfeller, 175mm, SnoWhite
- Front Sprocket: Truvativ 22T
- Chain: KMC Z610
- Rear Sprocket: Trialtech Sport Splined, 16T
- Pedals: Inspired Team, Black
- Bottom bracket: Truvativ Howitzer
- Bashring: Truvativ Trials
- Saddle: Inspired Pivotal, White
- Seatpost: Inspired Pivotal
- Seat Clamp: Inspired
- Headset: FSA Orbit Equipe, 1-1/8", Black
- Stem: Trialtech Sport, Forged, 90mm x 35˚, Black
- Grips: Inspired Lock-On, Black
- Handlebars: Inspired Riser, White
- Wheelbase: 1020mm
- Chainstay: 375mm
- BB Height: +25mm
- Head Angle: 73˚
- 11.60kg (including pedals)